Programme Participant: Richmond Working Mens Club
Proposed next stages:
- Initial proposal with estimate of potential savings that could be achieved if the Working Mens Club completed an Energy Audit.
- A full energy audit was completed and report presented to the executive committee.
- The potential savings per month from the report were
- Completion of upgrades and setup of energy management structure and team.
- Monthly monitoring and management by our Energy Expert Jeff Norton and formal reports on savings to the Richmond Working Mens Club.
- Monthly reporting to the Electricity commission on progress and results.
- After 12 months Level 2 Audit completed.
- Ongoing monitoring of results and energy savings for next 5 years.
We'll keep you posted!